url.c: read IE proxy settings on Windows?

From: Michael Stahl via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 10:44:54 +0200

hello,

we're carrying this patch for almost 10 years now, and i wonder if it's
doing us any good.

https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/refs/heads/master/external/curl/curl-7.26.0_win-proxy.patch

this was added with a commit mesage "curl: patched to read IE proxy
settings on Windows".

the author left the project many years ago, and i don't know if this is
a good idea to do, or if curl started to do this by itself in the
meantime, or if these proxy settings are obsolete now that MSIE is dead.

in case you think this would make a good addition i could prepare a PR
so we can get rid of the patch.

regards,
  michael