curl / Get Help!
Ways to Get Help
If you have questions, try this:
- Questions about the curl command line tool, try asking on the curl-users mailing list
- Questions about libcurl, development or debugging, try asking on the curl-library mailing list
- Find the answers in the online Everything curl book
- Learn about curl stuff from this set of video presentations
- Research the documentation section of this web site
Bugs or issues?
If you suffer from what you think is a bug, an issue, a documentation typo or another kind of problem in one of the curl products or source code. File an issue on github!
If you want help the project to implement a new feature or bug-fix:
- discuss it on the curl-library mailing list
- submit a pull-request on github
- see also the development section of the web site
Paying for support?
If you want fast, professional curl help and are prepared to pay for it. Check out the support options.
A security problem?
If you have found or just suspect a security problem in a curl product or source code, please submit the issue on hackerone as described in our security process.