Re: Two-letter options?

From: Jeremy Nicoll via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:06:12 +0000

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022, at 12:34, Rainer Canavan via curl-users wrote:

> I do like Timothe's suggestion to expand completion.pl to cover bash, and such
> shortened options may unnecessarily clutter the output with redundant notations
> of the same options when pressing <tab> twice.

Forgive my ignorance but is completion.pl part of curl? If not, it's surely a side
issue?

In my view whatever's decided on should not be done on the basis that some/many
users use bash (or any other command interpreter that offers completion). Some of
us are on platforms with no built-in command completion ...

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.