Re: Two-letter options?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:33:17 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022, Timothe Litt via curl-users wrote:

> script scripts/completion.pl looks like it will extract known options from
> the help and generate a completion scrip.  It claims to support fish and
> zsh.  Adding bash would require some work, but once done, should be low
> maintenance.

I agree. There even already exists such a script, just not made by us. Debian
ships/shipped one that used to work pretty well, but for some reason it
vanished from my system in some upgrade and I don't know what happened to it.
(I'm a bash user on Debian)

It might be this one:

   https://github.com/scop/bash-completion/blob/master/completions/curl