Re: Goal: for every setopt, have at least one stand-alone example

From: James Fuller via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 05:37:09 +0200

On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 at 10:35, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library
<curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I started this new little project of mine that I figure maybe someone else
> would consider joining.
>
> The idea is simple: for every existing option we have to curl_easy_setopt(),
> there should be at least one full-size stand-alone example (in docs/examples/)
> showing how it could be used.

sounds like a good idea to me - you recently wrote about the concept
of 'coverage'

https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2023/03/28/curl-code-coverage/

could we consider this a kind of feature coverage ? and if so could we
consider a more automatic
(well known) way of verifying these opts usage using coverage techniques ?

Jim