Getting YOUR feedback on developing pull requests for curl

From: Max Dymond via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 10:00:12 +0000

Hi!

I'm presenting at curl-up about Continuous Integration and developer velocity, specifically related to submitting feature / pull requests to the curl project itself on github.

I want to hear from people with all levels of experience, especially if you've not submitted a feature request for some reason!

To do that, I've created this form: https://forms.office.com/r/00WE4xGRVv. If you're able to fill this out, this would really help me nail down the high and low spots of developing a change in curl.

Thanks in advance,
Max