CI and Azure

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 10:51:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I was just done with my initial version of cijobs.pl yesterday when the Azure
Pipelines jobs died [1]. I'm talking to friends in the right places and I'm
hopeful we will get it back up and running again within soon.

In this communication I was informed that the Azure and GitHub Actions jobs
are all running on pretty much the same machines. It might be reason enough to
consider just consolidating all of them over to just GitHub over time.

I still consider moving over Zuul jobs to other services to be more important,
due to the zuul problems of regularly not showing up in PRs.

Maintaining our CI setup seems to recently mostly be about transitioning
between services. The current setup is distributed like this:

$ ./scripts/cijobs.pl | grep ^service | uniq -c | sort -rn
      28 service: gha
      23 service: appveyor
      18 service: zuul
      18 service: azure