infinite wait loop (https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/4135 related)

From: Lilia Boneva via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 00:12:56 +0200 (EET)

Hello,
I started using curl library in C++ code for automated trading stock info exchange (secure and standard requests).
The system requests are constantly running, but after 15-20 hours system goes to infinite loop in easy_transfer function (curl_multi_poll + curl_multi_info_read loop).
Today I installed new 7.81 version (hoping for fixed issue) , but the system went into infinite loop at same place after 4 hours.
In (https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/4135  related) it is obvious that problem is not easily repeatable, so ... I am looking for workaround.

Is there a way to minimise the possiblility of infinite loop ?

Would it help if I make requests less often (using Sleep(50) before request for example ?)
Is there a way to add code in the loop to get out safe (which will  detect 1 minute infinite loop in while getting time).How to get out of loop in a safe way ? Now if I just set done=true (in debug) application throws exception.
Any idea is welcome!

Thanks in advance
PS: I am new to curl and the explanation is not too detailed, but I hope in the communication I can give more info on subject