infinite "easy_transfer function" wait loop

From: Lilia Boneva via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 15:16:41 +0200 (EET)

Hello again,

The infinite loop problem showed again (after ~20hours running program in debug).

The html used is 1.1 default version (not sure how to use html/2
libraries). The environment is single threaded static lib Win32 Visual
C++ 2019.

I tried to debug, but unfortunately am new to curl and do not know what
to look. So I made a video on how execution goes through "easy_transfer
function" and subfuncs (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdMSBS9fZPBW4WoMJ4qgHIeB01h46d4V/view?usp=sharing). The google drive file is ~1GB - tried to make it high res (if too long I will convert it to smaller res and send again).

Any idea how to catch the problem when debuging next time is welcome -
what data to look, what structure to write down or what to log.

If you someone can give me link to how to use html/2 library to try if problem exists I will be grateful.
Also is it possible to use "Easy" interface instead of "multy" interface? (Now call goes through multi_wait)
Also during debug I saw USE_WINSOCK is used. Is it possible not to use WinSock ?

Thanks,

Best Regards