Re: libcurl users on Windows?

From: Roger Light via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 14:59:32 +0000

Hello,

I'm a new user of libcurl, and don't use Windows as a primary
development platform. Having said that, when I needed to use it on
Windows I searched for "curl windows", ended up at
https://curl.se/windows/ and then used a command (that I don't
remember right now) to produce Visual Studio compatible import
libraries from the libraries in the archive. After that everything was
easy.

Regards,

Roger