Re: How to build libcurl with OpenSSL without installing the latter?

From: ellie via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:31:57 +0100

I tried to change it, but well, I failed :-D oops. I tried these:

./configure ...[options]... USE_WIN32_CRYPTO=0

./configure ...[options]... USE_WIN32_CRYPTO=

Sorry, I suppose it's more of an autotools than libcurl question, but do
you happen to know how to unset that macro? For cmake I saw what looked
like an option, in ./configure --help I don't see any listed