curl/libcurl benchmarks with various TLS libraries?

From: Fabian Keil via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 12:19:12 +0100

Is anyone aware of public curl/libcurl benchmarks comparing
the various supported TLS libraries, their optimisations,
supported algorithms etc.?

If yes, it would be great if they could be linked from:
https://curl.se/docs/ssl-compared.html

A couple of months ago I started collecting TLS benchmark
results for Privoxy and would like to compare the results.

Fabian