Digest auth issues, possibly related to QOP

From: false via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 16:13:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

When performing a http request using Digest auth, is there a way to disable QOP support?  Or a way to turn on more debugging besides using the trace option.
I cannot get curl working with digest against my firewall and I am suspect about QOP

Output:I always get these messages: 23:36:35.194457 * schannel: InitializeSecurityContext failed: SEC_E_QOP_NOT_SUPPORTED (0x8009030A) - The per-message Quality of Protection is not supported by the security package

23:36:35.197811 * Connection #1 to host 192.168.50.1 left intact

curl: (94) An authentication function returned an error
Thank you,Jay