New feature curl --in64

From: Eugenio Marzo via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 22:01:27 +0200

Hi all!

I have subimetted a pull request https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/9261 for
a feature that for me will be very useful.

Sometimes I need to send log curl strings to customers. Some of them has
Windows so they have not base64 command. For this reasom I have written
some code to do this:

[rocky_at_dev01 curl]$ ./src/curl --in64
aHR0cHM6Ly9kZXZvcHN0cmliZS5pdCAtSSAtawo
Decoding Base64 args...

HTTP/1.1 200 OK