Re: Splitting up the manpage on the website?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:30:08 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021, Jeremy Nicoll via curl-users wrote:

> I don't think that's really the problem;

I don't think there is a *the* problem (as in singularis) to fix. I think we
can improve curl in just about every area.

> Perhaps the "basics of CLI use" part of the "Everything curl" book could be
> placed somewhere by itself?

Do you have more specific ideas of where and how to do that on the site? We
have lots of documentation, the problem is nowadays rarely that we lack the
information but more often that we need to figure how to best make it
available to and found by users.