Re: Splitting up the manpage on the website?

From: Jeremy Nicoll via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:12:13 +0000

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021, at 08:14, Daniel Stenberg via curl-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> tldr; how can we improve how the curl manpage is rendered on the website?

I don't think that's really the problem; I think what is is that people who are
new to curl could/should be directed to the Tutorial first which informally
gives an idea of what typical commands look like, and also the wide range
of what curl can do.

They shouldn't be looking at the (daunting) manpage until they know enough
about using any CLI tool and are used to looking for specific options.

Perhaps the "basics of CLI use" part of the "Everything curl" book could
be placed somewhere by itself?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.