Re: curl sftp on an old Pi running Jessie

From: Michael Newman via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 19:05:48 +0700

> On Jul 25, 2021, at 17:00, Dan Fandrich wrote:
>
> Try upgrading your libcurl and libssh2 and see if that helps.

I don't really understand this. Sorry for being uneducated.

I tried this, but, as you can see it failed.

pi_at_rasp ~ $ sudo apt upgrade libcurl
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... E: Unable to locate package libcurl

So, how do I upgrade lib curl and libssh2?

Mike Newman