Re: sort of tangent to curl -- web browser/extension

From: Petr Pisar via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 19:33:06 +0200

V Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 12:43:17PM -0400, bruce via curl-users napsal(a):
> The HAR content lists the "network" data as well as we GET url but not
> the actual content of the page.

The HAR file is in a JSON format. If you go to "entries" list and pick a item
whose request/url value matches your desired URL, then in the subsequent
response/content/text string should be a body of the HTTP response.

Or what do you mean with "actual content of the page". There is nothing as
page in HTTP. There are only documents returned for the requests. The page is
rendered from the documents by a web browser. There won't be any image of
the "actual content".

Maybe if you provided us the URL, we could help you.

-- Petr