Re: sort of tangent to curl -- web browser/extension

From: bruce via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 14:34:33 -0400

Hi.

The test page/URL I'm looking at for my use case would be:
  https://www.bkstr.com/efollettstore/home

Selecting the dev tools/network, and then doing an inspection of the
functions in the "network" tab you can see the::

>>>GET - svc.bkstr.com - https://svc.bkstr.com/store/byName?storeType=FMS&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&schoolName=*
(might need to do a refresh to gen the list of functions/calls for the page)

It's the 4th/5th "json" (type) after the group of "plain" types

I can easily select the "display in diff tab" and gen the content for the URL.

However I'm trying to figure out if there's an extension or a method
to gen/save the content of the page when I'm viewing the top level
URL. The process would have to then gen the content of the associated
URLs which comprise the page.

I rcall seeing some extensions that managed to "track" the item a
person was looking at (selecting) on a page and then generating
comparison pricing data. I would assume that these extensions where
extracting the data from the content and therefore accessing the
content of the page.

Hope this gives a bit more clarity to what I'm attempting to find.

Thanks