Re: sort of tangent to curl -- web browser/extension

From: bruce via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:43:17 -0400

Hi Petr/Pierre

I took a quick look at the HAR. I opened Dev tools/Network. Went to
the select URL in the browser/URL tab. Selected the GET for the
content, followed by selecting the "Save as HAR" from the right click
menu.

The HAR content lists the "network" data as well as we GET url but not
the actual content of the page.

Did I miss something?

thanks