Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

Re: OpenSSL 1.x support?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 12:24:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 8 Jun 2024, Alexander Dyagilev via curl-library wrote:

> Well, this is bad, because this isystem flag is definitely not working as
> expected. I think it's not OpenSSL 1.x only related issue. I just did not
> notice it. I think it was still using too old v3 installed in my system
> instead of the latest version which I built on my own.

We've built curl with the isystem flag for twenty years. It seems unlikely
that you would be the only one getting problems if it did not work at least
reasonably well.

I believe it is something else. Are you using homebrew? Do they still set the
OpenSSL include in their default path? Is that OpenSSL 1.x perhaps?