Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

WebSockets going non-experimental by September 2024

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 14:42:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Unless someone identifies and reports an issue with the current API, we
consider WebSocket working by September 2024 when it has been stewing as
EXPERIMENTAL for two years.

(Language to this effect was already added to the EXPERIMENTAL.md document a
while ago, I'm sending this email mostly to make sure everyone who needs to
sees it!)