RE: Drop support for building with mingw v1?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 08:32:12 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 2 Mar 2023, Marcel Raad wrote:

> Apart from that, I'd personally be in favor of removing it.

Viktor also spoke up in favor of removing it:
https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/10651#discussion_r1123599554

I worked around my immediate issue in #10651, so let's drop mingw v1 slowly
and carefully:

1. Add a mention to DEPRECATE.md
2. Make configure detect it and refuse to build (unless a separate option is
    set)
3. By September 2023 we drop support completely, remove the CI jobs and remove
    the separate configure option.

Any good suggestion how we detect mingw v1 in configure?