RE: [Help Requested] Test Differences on 64-bit vs. 32-bit NonStop

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 00:56:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 10 Sep 2022, rsbecker_at_nexbridge.com wrote:

>> $ ./runtests.pl -g 9
>
> This gives me:
>
> test 0009...[HTTP RFC1867-type formposting]
> Can't exec "--directory": No such file or directory at ./runtests.pl line
> 624.
>
> 9: protocol FAILED!
>
> To debug, I have to run with "run -debug ...". It is still gdb under the
> covers but getting there is harder. I have set the curl object to generate a
> snapshot on abend, which is not happening. What is the actual command to
> run?

runtests.pl -g creates a file called log/gdbcmd with gdb commands then it runs

  gdb --directory ./libtest ../src/curl -x log/gdbcmd

For test 9, the gdbcmd file gets this content:

  set args --output log/curl9.out --include --trace-ascii log/trace9 --trace-time http://127.0.0.1:43463/we/want/9 -F name=daniel -F tool=curl -F file=_at_log/test9.txt
  show args