Setting CURLOPT_SSLENGINE to tpm2tss

From: Winnie Poon via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:15:59 +0000

Hi,

[Resending as it was linked to a previous unrelated topic]

I'm trying to set CURLOPT_SSLENGINE to "tpm2tss" and it comes back with:

"A requested feature, protocol or option was not found built-in in this libcurl due to a build-time decision."

May i get some pointers how to build libcurl to support this on ubuntu?

Many thanks! 🙏

Regards,
Winnie