curl up 2022 - online attendance available

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 14:38:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

We have added more content to the curl up 2022 agenda and I'm happy to say
that it starts to look really good.

Further, we just opened up the ability to participate online if you sign up
for it head of time. If you do, you can join/leave as you see fit during the
day. It will be like a single (very) long meeting with the Agenda times to
guide when various talks start/stop. The agenda times of course being set in
UTC-7 time zone.

https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2022