I finally could build curl on Windows with SSL support - will you update the docs?

From: Julien Matthey via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:07:59 +0200

Hello there,

I finally could build curl with SSL support on Windows.

First I tried linking against a fresh OpenSSL build, but I kept getting
linker error, and eventually I found the way.

In the CMAKE configuration step, all I had to do is check the
CURL_USE_SCHANNEL option and bingo! It seems it is the "Windows native
SSL/TLS".

Trying to link against SSL boderline made my head explode so... I think
it should be documented that on Windows platforms, users should use
CURL_USE_SCHANNE, or have CMAKE use this option by default.

Also, at first, when I built curl with *no* SSL backend, $curl -V would
still print:

>curl 7.79.1 (Windows) libcurl/7.79.1 Schannel

which means the curl tool executable uses the Schannel SSL backend no
matter what, and indeed something like:

$curl http*s*://www.google.com

did work, which was very confusing.

-Julien