Re: Curl 7.64.1 crash on MacOS.

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 22:56:50 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022, Frank Spano via curl-library wrote:

> Since installing and building with curl 7.80.1, we’re experiencing no issues
> - the program is no longer crashing. Our issue was resolved, but we would
> like to know why this was happening - is this a known bug?

There are 2297 documented bug-fixes done between those two versions. I don't
recognize your description, but it is very likely that if we would dig deeper
we would sooner or later figure out which one of the already fixed issues it
is that you've ran into.

If you want to identify the exact one, go ahead. That's outside of what I
offer to do for free.