Re: libcurl 7.81.0 via homebrew on macOS clean up issues

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:52:58 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022, Gavin Henry via curl-library wrote:

> https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeer/blob/main/tests/unit_tests/test_http_api.c#L94

Line 60 sets your write callback with CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION but you don't set
CURLOPT_WRITEDATA for the handle, so your callback will get the default
callback argument (a FILE * that is stdout).

Then in the callback you seem to expect that 'userp' points to a json_t struct
or something and from that point things will not be good.