Feature window opens

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 22:00:48 +0100 (CET)

Hello team,

As of now, the feature window is again open for curl. It will remain open
until February 2.

There are plenty of features in queue for merge now and I intend to work on
making sure those that are ready and sensible will get merged. I'm pretty sure
however that I will not manage to merge them all.

To increase the chances of YOUR pull-request getting merged in this window:
please make sure it doesn't have any merge conflicts or oustanding
questions/remarks and that the CI builds run fine (excluding the ever-annoying
flaky builds).