Re: roadmap 2022 thoughts?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 08:59:50 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> What would YOU like to see us add/fix/do in or for libcurl this year?

Allow me to follow up with some additional details:

1. I will do a "curl 2022 roadmap webinar" later on, probably in February or
so where I will detail some of the stuff *I* plan to work on and stuff that I
hope we will get to during the year. Answers and suggestions from you good
people will of course help me make up my mind and give me guidance about which
directions to go. I just want to emphasize that I of course cannot affect what
volunteers "out there" will work on their own time.

2. I'm going to "spice up" my roadmap plans with a few teasers and add more
items to it than I'm likely to be able to get to within a single year, to give
everyone an idea of what we *could* be doing in addition to what's actually
going to be done. This of course because ...

3. I need support from users, customers and companies to keep this ship
afloat. If you are a company that really wants to see a particular roadmap
entry become reality, the roadmap is flexible in both order and contents as
soon as there's a support contract signed! (== paying customers are able to
affect what I work on and when.) See support link below.