Re: Custom resolve of Address

From: Cristian Rodríguez via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 18:54:30 -0300

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 6:06 PM Marcel Hellwig via curl-library
<curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se> wrote:
ution into the next application.

> I only want curl. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

That's not how things work unfortunately. As people here are trying to
tell you, you will not gain anything following this path and you
almost certainly end up with a mess shortly after you ship your
product/device, name resolution is hairy yet it for what most people
need is a solved issue, don't reinvent this, it will go downhill.