Re: What would make GitHub even better for us?

From: Dennis Clarke via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 18:19:13 -0400

On 10/26/21 17:10, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2021, Dennis Clarke via curl-library wrote:
>
>> Not sure why anyone would want to do open source work within github
>
> GitHub has several benefits, a primary one being that "everyone" is
> already there...

I have generally rejected what the masses do with a reasonable degree of
success in life. However yes, you are saying the same thing that almost
"everyone" says and they all sing from the same song sheet.

Worth a read :

    Embrace, extend, and finally extinguish - Microsoft plays their hand
    https://drewdevault.com/2020/08/27/Microsoft-plays-their-hand.html

With that I will be quiet.

--
Dennis Clarke