100-continue deadlock

From: Stephen Booth via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:30:31 +0100

I've had a problem where I get a deadlock when sending chunked data
to a java application that has a long delay before sending the initial
100-continue back to curl.
curl times out and starts sending the data before receiving the
100-continue but the application eventually tries to send the
100-continue and deadlocks.

Obviously I can fix this by changing --expect100-timeout (or fixing the
long delay) but I was wondering if other people have seen similar issues?

I suspect this is an incompatibility between curls timeout behaviour
and some other part of my software stack (probably the ajp proxy protocol)

                        Stephen