Re: Bug in webinar website

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:21:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 21 Oct 2021, mohammad.ghasemi.2549 via curl-library wrote:

> I was late one hour for the webinar. The website for signing up for the
> webinar told me the webinar starts at 20:30 (UTC+3:30). But Actually it
> started in 19:30.

I apologize, that was my mistake. I was one hour off, both in my previous
communication and in preparations (I had to abruptly stop making dinner and
run off to do the webinar instead once I realized, which made it start a
little late...)

What's good though, is that A) this webinar was recorded and will appear on
Youtube within a few days and B) I will most likely run it again in a few
months, with a few updates and improvements, so there will be more chances to
attend it live.