Feature window opens tomorrow!

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:32:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hello team!

We have not gotten any serious bug reported for 7.79.1 to warrant any special
short-term action.

We will therefore open the feature window tomorrow and allow features and
changes to get merged into master in preparation to get shipped in the pending
release, most likely to be called 7.80.0.

The feature window will remain open until October 13th (16 days) which is a
week shorter than normal. If your PR doesn't get merged within this window,
rest assured that there will be more feature windows in the future! =)

If you want your PR merged, please make sure it is in good shape and respond
to review comments and requests.

Thanks for your help in making curl what it is!