Re: Curl calls with respect to socket

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:48:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021, David Caul wrote:

> full transfer, what do you mean exactly , also can we use some set options
> to make curl_perform non blocking.

I recommend reading up on the easy interface:

  https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-easy.html

or perhaps the libcurl-tutorial here:

  https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-tutorial.html

If you're looking for a non-blocking interface to libcurl transfers we provide
the multi interface:

  https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html

For more hands-on, we provide lots of existing examples:

  https://curl.se/libcurl/c/example.html