Re: Compilation issues with bufref in 7.78.0

From: Henrik Holst via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 21:21:02 +0200

I just downloaded curl-7.78.0.tar.gz to check and the lib/bufref.h does not
contain any #include. Something bad must have happened to your download or
during unpacking.

This is how the file looks in the archive:

#ifndef HEADER_CURL_BUFREF_H
#define HEADER_CURL_BUFREF_H
 * _ _ ____ _
 * Project ___| | | | _ \| |
 * / __| | | | |_) | |
 * | (__| |_| | _ <| |___
 * \___|\___/|_| \_\_____|
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2021, Daniel Stenberg, <daniel_at_haxx.se>, et al.
 *
 * This software is licensed as described in the file COPYING, which
 * you should have received as part of this distribution. The terms
 * are also available at https://curl.se/docs/copyright.html.
 *
 * You may opt to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute and/or sell
 * copies of the Software, and permit persons to whom the Software is
 * furnished to do so, under the terms of the COPYING file.
 *
 * This software is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
 * KIND, either express or implied.
 *
 ***************************************************************************/

/*
 * Generic buffer reference.
 */
struct bufref {
  void (*dtor)(void *); /* Associated destructor. */
  const unsigned char *ptr; /* Referenced data buffer. */
  size_t len; /* The data size in bytes. */
#ifdef DEBUGBUILD
  int signature; /* Detect API use mistakes. */
#endif
};

void Curl_bufref_init(struct bufref *br);
void Curl_bufref_set(struct bufref *br, const void *ptr, size_t len,
                     void (*dtor)(void *));
const unsigned char *Curl_bufref_ptr(const struct bufref *br);
size_t Curl_bufref_len(const struct bufref *br);
CURLcode Curl_bufref_memdup(struct bufref *br, const void *ptr, size_t len);
void Curl_bufref_free(struct bufref *br);

/HH