QoS Level on MQTT

From: Gealber Morales via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 20:29:33 -0400

Hello there

I was reading *doc/MQTT.md *file, and one of the limitations that I think I
can fix is the next one:
- Only *QoS* level 0 is implemented for publish

I think I could add this functionality, but the problem is that right now
there are no appropriate command line options
for this case. Which is very understandable given that MQTT is on
experimental mode, I think. My question is, in case
I want to add another option for the command line, which files would help
me to achieve that? Because I don't have a clue
right now, what part of the code is related to that.

My intention is to add this option, for the publishing, in a way like this:

*curl -d 95 -qos 2 mqtt://localhost:1883/curl/mqtt*

The new option would be *-qos* *<level>, * in case of omission zero would
be the default value, like it is right now.

Greetings Gealber Morales