Re: Patches to make testing external proxies more convenient

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:43:51 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021, Fabian Keil via curl-library wrote:

> That ship sailed a couple of years ago but luckily there's always another
> curl release.

Alawys!

> Here's an updated set of patches:

Thanks - this looks great! Can you please create a pull request out of this
work over at https://github.com/curl/curl/pulls ? That way we get verything
tested and vetted in numerous builds for us and it provides a (IMHO) slightly
more convenient way to review and comment on code and specific parts of this
work!