Re: Adding support for GSS Credential and Credential Cache

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:58:29 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021, Vipul Mehta via curl-library wrote:

Thanks for considering contributing to the project!

> We are working on adding the support for GSS credential and Credential cache
> in curl version 7.68 and once done, we would like to merge this to curl main
> repo so that in future we don't face such compatibility issues again.
>
> What are the prerequisites for such merge ?

  - A pull request on GitHub
  - Docs and test cases included
  - Green CI builds (except for the flaky ones)
  - Approvied review

> Will this feature be acceptable ?

I'm not I understand what exactly it does and why we need it. I think it would
help if you clarified exactly how it makes libcurl better and for what use
cases we need/want to use this feature.

> Is this feature already on the roadmap ?

Not in mine.