Re: FTP with CURLOPT_NOBODY different behavior whenperformingonnon-existing files #5953

From: Lukas Friembichler via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 14:07:14 +0100

Thank you all for your replies.

I could not reply to Daniel's mail because it seems he replied directly
to me (the 'reply-to' was not set to the curl-library address) so rather
than messing things up I thought I'd reply to the previous mail..

Trailing slashes notwithstanding, the problem persisted for me.. but
then I took another good luck at my code and realized that I did not set
the CURLOPT_UPLOAD option to 0 when doing the request performing my
QUOTE action (renaming the folder containing the uploaded files). Once I
did that the SIZE command was no longer executed and all is well again.

So I guess that was simply a latent bug in my code brought to the fore,
so all is good, thank you!

Lukas