curl / Mailing Lists / curl-distros / Single Mail
Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

HTTP3 and websockets enabled on Debian experimental

From: Samuel Henrique via curl-distros <curl-distros_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 13:26:04 +0100

Hello everyone,

We've just enabled HTTP3 and websockets on the experimental build of curl for
Debian.

I'm planning to send that to unstable/testing within the next 4 weeks (depends
on an update of the HTTP3 deps).

HTTP3 support was achieved by switching the curl binary to use the GNUTLS
backend, but we still provide an OpenSSL libcurl.

Cheers,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>