curl / Mailing Lists / curl-and-php / Single Mail

Re: Slow performance using multi_curl_* with HTTPs requests

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-and-php <curl-and-php_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:25:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021, Thomas Stähle wrote:

Hello!

Let me be the one that says that thing you don't really want to hear:

> libcurl(3) 7.52.1-5+deb9u13

This "new" libcurl of yours was relased in December 2016. We have done more
than 3,200 documented bug-fixes in the curl project since then.

While I can't name exactly what fixes that might have an impact on your
performance issue, I don't think you'll find any people interested in truly
investigating this unless you see a problem with a much more recent version.

The issue might already be fixed.