How do I read the rest of this web site?

From: ToddAndMargo via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 12:45:36 -0700

Hi All,

Fedora 36
curl-7.82.0-7.fc36.x86_64

On the following web site

https://github.com/nxadm/rakudo-pkg/releases
view-source:https://github.com/nxadm/rakudo-pkg/releases

There is a button called "Show all 50 assets".

<button type="button" data-view-component="true"
class="js-release-asset-untruncate-btn btn-link"> Show all 50 assets

But I can not get this extra list with curl -- only
with Firefox. And when I click on it with Firefox,
the URL does not change.

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks,
-T