Re: file directory problem in curl command

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 00:14:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021, Doug Hess via curl-users wrote:

> I get this response:
> The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

That looks like it's the response saying this, a message from the server. I
would recommend using '-v' with curl as it helps making that more obvious.

If it is, then it is the server remarking on a problem with the format of what
you pass to it using curl. It's not actually a curl issue, but a matter of
figuring out what the server wants and tweaking the curl command line to make
sure that is provided.