curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

One week away from curl up 2024

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-meet <curl-meet_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 13:37:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I believe most things are in order for curl up 2024.

Registrations:

  - We have 15 persons registered. Anyone who signs up now will be outside of
    the preparations.

Preps:

  - I have equipment prepared to be able to record the presentations and a
    separate laptop to run them. Camera, mike, streaming/recording laptop.

  - Lunch will be provided. I have selected three different choices for both
    days, so hopefully everyone can get something they like.

Swag:

  - T-shirts are said to ship today
  - I have lots of "curl contributor" coffee mugs
  - many stickers of multiple layouts
  - Fancy PCB curl coasters

Dinners:

  - Some of us meet up on a Friday dinner.

  - For those who signed up for a Saturday dinner, I have a reservation at
    place at walking distance for the curl up venue. Possibly via a pub for
    drink stop. If we have time and are thirsty enough.

Agenda:

  - The presentations are mostly set, but the exact order may perhaps move
    around a little more before next weekend.

Did I forget anything?