curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

Register and Agenda for curl up 2024

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-meet <curl-meet_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:59:12 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

Reminder: if you intend to come to curl up 2024, please register sooner rather
than later. This helps planning the event. Currently fewer than 10 persons
have signed up.

curl up 2024 takes place in central Stockholm, Sweden over the weekend May
4-5. I will most likely announce the exact venue within a few days.

Also: please help us populate the Agenda. I would love to get some talks from
(lib)curl users. What works? What works less well? War stories? Success
stories?

Or why not tell us what you would want to listen to?

The wiki page currently lists a range of proposals of presentations but there
is room for many more. High and low. Long or short.

   https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2024