curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl up 2022

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-meet <curl-meet_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 10:58:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

curl up 2022 starts at 15:00 CEST, 13:00 UTC on this Thursday, September 15.

Sign up to get the Zoom link and everything ahead of time. The agenda is here:

  https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2022

If you sign up, you will also get some swag that include a tshirt and some
other fun stuff.

The session is going to be a loooon zoom session and I hope we can stick to
the agenda at least roughly so that if you leave and want to come back, you
know when things are going to happen.

I have already added my four talks as precorded youtube videos, which allows
you (and anyone else) to watch them ahead of time if you prefer to.

As you can see in the agenda, there is still some room for updates. It might
get updated a few more times the next few days.

See you at curl up!