curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

Re: curl up 2022: June 6, in San Francisco

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-meet <curl-meet_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:12:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I would be interested in hearing talks about one of the following topics. To
get your imagination tickled:

  - using libcurl in applications
  - how you used libcurl to solve a particular problem
  - libcurl with new protocols (HTTP/3 etc)
  - high performance/big scale libcurl usage
  - what feature you miss in curl and how you would use it
  - use of libcurl bindings success stories
  - new protocols/specs we should pay attention to
  - lessons learned when starting to use libcurl first time
  - ways the curl project can improve
  - hyper in curl
  - ...

I'm sure you can think of more and better!